A fun day out for all ages, with lots to see and do:
- Chocolate Experience - make yourself a chocolate lolly
- Rock Breaking - break open the ore to find yourself a piece of copper
- Bakery - make a bread roll
- Rope Making - turn the handles to help make a piece of rope
- Dress as a Victorian - take a photo with your phone or camera
- School Lesson - join a Victorian lesson, learn about the punishments for misbehaving
- Take a trip on the train into the copper mine (tickets available from reception on the day)
- Walk around the cottages and see how the Victorians lived
- Visit Ruth's Cottage where BBCs Edwardian Farm was filmed
Ship Inn is open from 10am serving drinks, snacks and cakes, hot meals are served from 12pm to 3:30pm.
Open all year 7 day a week from 10am, closing times vary throughout the year, so please check our website or Facebook page. Closed Christmas Day and Boxing Day.